JOBS AT ADAMIETZ
Are you looking for stable employment? Are you committed to respectful relationships, new challenges, development, and achieving your goals? Collaboration in the Adamietz Group is just as important as the projects we deliver – it is we, passionate people, who create our brand and the working atmosphere.
Take your first step now!
Looking for stable employment? Are you committed to respectful relationships, new challenges, development, and achieving your goals? Collaboration in the Adamietz Group is just as important as the projects we deliver – it is we who create our brand and the working atmosphere. See the current openings and submit your application.
How to apply?
Search for the job that best suits you!
Apply for the opening you like.
Do you meet our requirements?
There is a good chance we will get back to you.
We’re sure you’ll do great!
Keeping our fingers crossed for you!
Welcome to the job!
Nice to see you on the team!
What do we offer?
The Adamietz Group offers the opportunity to grow within a wider organisational structure.
Who do we hire?
We work with both experienced professionals and graduates just starting out in their careers. We are looking for people who own their responsibilities and are open to challenges in the construction industry.
The candidate’s guide
Carefully read our job opening to understand the professional duties and the requirements for our prospective hires. Imagine your typical day at work and the tasks you would face. If this is what you are looking for and you can meet our expectations, please contact us. Your experience and competence will be verified at the initial stage of the recruitment process.
We require is a CV (a resume), and you may also be asked to complete a personal questionnaire. Make sure that your application documents are not run-of-the-mill carbon copies; approach each prospective employer individually.
It is your business card by which we decide if we will invite you to the next stage of the recruitment process. It makes sense to take the time and prepare a resume that makes you attractive enough to call you for an interview. Key takeaways here:
- Append your photo – the current one that looks formal.
- When describing your work experience, provide your employer’s name, your seniority, and your position with the scope of responsibilities or tasks that you did.
- Tell us about your non-work experiences and interests, if work-related.
- Remember that you will have to confirm what you have written about yourself during the interview.
- Always include your consent to the processing of personal data.
- Be yourself, it is how we will get to know you.
- During the hiring interview you can ask things about your employer; we want you to get the understanding you need to decide if you want to work for us.